December 7, 2013

Office Outfit


סוף סוף, לאחר חיפושים של חודשיים, אני שמחה להכריז על כך שמצאתי עבודה! אני לא אפרט איפה ומה אני הולכת לעשות, אבל מה שכן, זו עבודה משרדית בתחום היחסים הבינלאומיים, שדורשת ממני להתלבש בצורה מכובדת יחסית, מה שלא מפריע לי במיוחד, כי אני גם ככה לא נוטה לעשות ניסויים ולהתפרע יותר מדי עם המלתחה שלי. למרות זאת, לאחר כמה שנים של חיים בתור סטודנטית קבצנית, אני חייבת להתחדש בקרוב בכמה פריטים, על מנת שיהיה לי מה ללבוש לעבודה. אוסף של הפריטים שלפניכם הינו אוסף שיותר מתאים כרגע לעבודה מהחלומות, אבל אני מקווה מאוד למצוא חלופה ראויה לכל אחד מהם. כל הפריטים נבחרו מאתר נט-א-פורטה וזמינים למי שיש לה כמה שקלים עודפים בחשבון בנק. ואני, בינתיים, יכולה רק להסתכל על הפריטים המדהימים האלה מרחוק ולהזיל ריר על המקלדת.

Finally, after two month of job interviews, I can tell you all that I've found a job! I won't tell you exactly what I'm going to do, but I can say that it's connected to international relations and requires a proper dress code (fortunately not a strict one). After a couple of years as a broke student, I definitely have to renew some of my wardrobe pieces, so I can find something to wear for my new job. These pieces are from the NET-A-PORTER site, and more suitable for a dream job of someone who has an extra money to spend in her bank account, but I hope I could find something similar, yet more accessible for me in other stores. For now, I can only dream about all these gorgeous pieces.

cashmere sweater - EQUIPMENT - סוודר קשמיר
 silk shirt - EQUIPMENT - חולצת משי
flats - VALENTINO - נעליים
leather pants - THE ROW - מכנסי עור
rose gold rings - MONICA VINADER - טבעות זהב
wool coat - J.CREW - מעיל צמר
leather satchel - PROENZA SCHOULER - תיק עור     

Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Instagram

10 comments:

  1. Great picks. The sweater looks so cosy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love it. X

    www.jussstfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clothes and shoe!
    giusyslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tips :))

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the coat! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! :)

    Wanna have 25 € to shop at girissima.com?

    http://shareasecretmag.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the job!! I love your choices - the gray sweater is perfect!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete